This was crafted in the 1950’s in the capital of instrument-building, Markneukirchen, reflecting the finest German craftsmanship. It is made after the end of the war and where the Germans were picking up the piece and returning it to mass produce high quality instruments. It has a masterfully applied thick coat of orange-brown oil varnish and made with exceptionally good tone woods. This is a very well tuned instrument with a bright yet sweet sound and rich in overtones.
Available at Tong Ming Xi Esplanade